Film Ready Utah
Film Ready Utah is a new program that can help rural communities take advantage of economic opportunities that may be available to them from feature film, television and commercial production.
The purpose of the Film Ready Utah is to provide ongoing training and support to statewide community leaders on how to market their areas as a filming destinations and to help educate them on what they need to consider in order to better accommodate filming activity in their respective jurisdictions.
- Attend a Film Ready Utah workshop hosted by the Utah Film Commission.
- Adopt filming guidelines, as approved by the Utah Film Commission.
- Submit photo coverage of potential filming locations in your community. These photos are included in the film commission’s location database, which is used to promote Utah locations to filmmakers.
- Designate a film liaison for your community.
- Create a Film Ready resource directory of crew and businesses for their respective jurisdictions.
- Take AFCI’s Film Liaison course
If you are interested in your community being FILM READY, call our office to get started!