Locations managed by the Federal Government require a filming permit for productions. Each agency has different procedures, fees and timelines. Different locations managed by the same federal agency could also have differing permit applications and requirements.

Fillmore Field Office
Bureau of Land Management
Clara Stevens
(435) 743-3119
Glenn Canyon Recreation Area
National Park Service
Albie Dallemolle
(928) 608-6325
Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
Bureau of Land Management
Jabe Beal
(435) 826-5601
Hanksville/Richfield/Swing Arm City
BLM: Richfield Field Office
Michael Utley
(435) 896-1515
Manti-La Sal: Ferron/Price/Sanpete/ Ranger District
U.S. Forest Service
Anita Jones
(435) 636-3578
Manti-La Sal: Moab/Monticello Ranger District
U.S. Forest Service
Zachary Lowe
(435) 587-2041